Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shes No Martha...

I'm no Paula Dean nor am I am regular Martha Stewart, I am however pretty competitive and I'm not known to pass up a challenge... which leads to admit, I'm a little nervous about what I'm getting my self into this weekend... But you never know what you're capable of until you try right... And that is just what I am going to do- try! I have been officially invited to my very first Cookie Swap and while this is something that is a bit out of character for me to be attending, I am moving forward with my plan and my plan is to make these puppies, but the itty bitty version! Wish me luck & stay tuned for end result! And in case you were wonder YES, they have passed my Q.E.D. test(quick easy & delish), think my Maple Sweet Smashed Potatoes from Thanksgiving...  
{choc chip stuffed oreos!}
{itty bitty yummy yums... hopefully}
{in addition i have decided to have fun with these pretzel-pecan-rolo bites as well!}
{word on the street is you have to be careful... it hard to eat just one}

No comments:

Post a Comment