Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Makers my Sweet Xmas:Do Not Want... Burbon Sweater

{Nice little gerbal sized sweater for the bottle of burbon i do not own}  
I'm a little confused as to how I got myself signed up for this one... Not only am I not a Makers Mark drinker, but I have never even purchased 'A' bottle of Makers Mark... Yet, somehow I have been accredited the title of Makers Mark Ambassador. For the past 3 years I have been pleasantly surprised with a little gifted Makers Mark swag to compliment my holiday cheer! This swag has included the like of Maker’s Mark gift bags, printed tissue paper, gift tags and shakers & glasses. From what I understand the privileges that go along with carrying out such a noble and dignified deed (ha!) include the following (none of which excite me in the least ):
  • An opportunity to purchase a bottle of Maker’s Mark from your batch
  • Updates on the aging of your bourbon
  • Advanced notice of rare, special-release bottles
  • Opportunity to purchase Ambassadors-only Maker’s Mark merchandise
But I have to say, this year is by far the best yet! Aside from the fact that I have no use for this and Do Not Want I have just 4 words: Makers Mark Bottle Sweater...
{this could possibly keep chi chi warm}

No comments:

Post a Comment