Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sweet November...

November always brings the first real feelings of Fall... There is so much of this past November which I throughly enjoyed and i would like to bring you my Sweet November wrapped in a pretty little blogging bow, November I will always keep you in my heart! I'm looking forward to all the wonderful things this last month of the year has to bring. Here are some bits of my Sweet November I would like to share...
{love when this one pays me a visit, i love you ry}
{lovely HBD blooms from KG and the Empty Vase}
{a little b day nom From H BRown}
{HBD}
{sharing a birthday with this bestie never gets old, i love you mom!}
{Dave took me here and I swear our view was better, so bumbed i didnt snap a pic}
\
{yes, believe it! i "cooked"}
{AHS 10 year reunion at the Amazing Rock Wall Winery}
{rrrrr-aaaaaa-iiiiiderrrrsssss}
{always a good time!}
{gettin crafty with the girls}
{a fab finished canvas and ah mazing bd gifty thanks heather!!!}
{and a Turkey "week" trip home just isnt complete unless we get out tree, obvi Roadie is all over it!}



         

2 comments: