Friday, September 21, 2012

This week I'm thankful for...

A few weeks ago after a rough couple of personal days my mom gave me some insightful yet simple advice... "You should make a gratitude list in your head each morning when you wake up..." {I'm not sure those were here exact words however that was my take away} And while there are things I am thankful for everyday of my life, here is a round up of the things I am thankful for this week...

1. I am thankful for Adams always amazing/challenging boot camp Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings are a sure bet to kick my a$#!
2. I am thankful to have clean laundry even if it is just all gym clothes...
3. I am thankful for my new boots which are comfy and were on sale!
4. I am thankful for hot yoga {it saves me!}
5. I am thankful that I prepped for my BPC which I am starting Monday! WoooHooo
6. I am thankful that after parking at the Alexandra hotel my car didn't end up like this!
7. I am thankful that it is no longer in triple diggies here in LA! shhew
8. I am thankful that I got to visit the little muffins yesterday! So in love!
9. I am thankful that I was able to catch a piece of history today as Space Shuttle Endeavour coasted right over the Paramount lot and by the Hollywood sign before its final landing at LAX after a three-decade career in space and bringing an end to NASA’s space shuttle program.
 
And thats what I'm thankful for... what are you thankful for? Have a great weekend!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment