Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We Think. You Drink. BPC


We Think. You Drink. Thats the Blue Print Cleanse motto and for the next 5 days while I prepare for my 3 day juice cleanse I will be cutting out the following: coffee (which i have already cut out staring this past Sunday) carbs (oatmeal bread wheat thins... you name it) sugar and meat. And I couldn't be more excited to start my cleanse after preparing the right way this time! Starting Monday, I am jumping into the Renovation Cleanse so I’ll be living on fresh, raw juices sent directly to my front door from BPC. 6 16 ounce bottles of juice each day for 3 days and its designed to help turn your body from acidic to alkaline with raw juices. Why is this so important? On their website, they explain that their line of drinks will help you remove the build up of toxins in your system because “disease cannot live in a alkaline body.” The BPC juices are fashioned to supply you with “vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are quickly absorbed and easy to assimilate.” Stay tuned to hear details of my  process. From juice flavors, to my energy levels to weight loss and how hungry I feel at the end of each day...  I’m ready to let you in on all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment