Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You only live once, that's the motto- Yolo

It was a fabulous Friday through tooseday and I totally enjoyed having a really good friend of mine come back to EL A (*wink wink*) for a visit! Mother nature was feeling exceptionally cheerful this past weekend which made for a perfect couple of days we spent indulging in the sand and sun. I would just like to remind everyone of a little something-something… work hard play hard, you only live once aka yolo seemed to be a reoccurring theme these past few days.  Let’s consider for a brief moment here the life that most of us lead… we get up in the morning, we do what we gotta to do & get done what we need to get done for the day, if you re me ;) you fit in what is truly my fav hour and a half or so … spin Yeeeeeeee! If we’re lucky we find some time to relax or do something fun and if we’re even luckier we get some time to spend with friends or family. And then this whole cycle repeats itself in endless variations until we get old. I never want to look back on my life, and completely wish I’d done stuff differently, or wish I’d accomplished something that I didn’t and this weekends motto truly paved the way for a really amazing time. We accomplished all of the todo’s we set our intentions for, while still managing to fit in a little Montage boot camp a full morning of paddle boarding some Carly Jepsen on repeat {for good measure please see video below and press play this is our hap-happy song} as well as some first-rate miles on the treadmill. There is sooo much more I would love to share, but I will let the insta pics for the Insta-Brae visit speak for themselves. Yolo  
{Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin' Hot not, wind was blowin' Where you think you're going?}
{It's hard to look right, at you baaabeh, But here's my number, so call me, maybe?}
{its the cooooooool box! candid on canon! Yeeeee!}
{Hi my name is Brae and i want to live at the Montage! Miss you already!}
{salt water swimming & nom frozen drinks}
{just a little breaky n bed, burning mandarins, paris' closet & a 90210 noodle show!}

Below is the song but to check out the official video click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment