Wednesday, March 7, 2012

we may not have it all together

but together we have it all...

awww i heart my little not-so-little brother and have since circa 1990 when his little mug was born. tha' big freaking 2-2 damn boy you're just like me... chasing the big 3-0 kidding-kidding! i just have to send a little birthday love to my one and only brother. i love you with all my heart and wouldnt trade you for the world! i will forever savor the priceless moments captured and the memories made...
Happy Birthday Ryan Michael Kahea Burgo!
There are places I remember All my life though some have changed Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain...
Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away {in Rys best singing voice}
When the night has come And the land is dark And the moon is the only light we'll see No I won't be afraid, Just as long as you stand, stand by me...
happy birthday little mug! i love you Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment