Wednesday, March 28, 2012

guess what... ive already won!

so ive been doing a lot of thinking lately...
{with my glasses on of course because it makes me look smarter duh!}
and i’ve come to the conclusion…when it comes to toxic relationships, im done, like real deal dun-da-dun, they are in the past, deleted like spam from my life. and although i kick myself for not seeing the signs right away, i am thankful when they are over. because while others will continue and try to knock the happy wind out of my sails what they dont know is that i’ve already won. wanna know why? well let me tell you why ...

because i have a family that will defend and love me til the end….
{the family that plays together stays together- so true!}
because i have a purpose
 a job to go to every monday through friday that i enjoy. a job that pays the bills, and feeds my extreme shopping and gym addiction.
{Let's get weeeeird.}
because i have lived and learned
ive had some REAL serious up and downs in my life and i must say, something inside me has always led me to land on my two feet... i sure do appreciate the important things and dont sweat the small stuff.
because i know the meaning of true friendship.
a friendship that’s not based on numbers…the number of comments, the number of followers, the number of people you meet and instantly call your “best friend”. it’s not about a moving conveyor belt of ever changing friendships. it’s about the friendships you hold dear, treasure like gold and hope will last forever and if you cant hold onto those because of your own personal vices... my advice, get the hell over yourself already. your sh*t does stink and you aint all that and a bag of chips! just sayin...
{best friends... the other kind of soul mates}

because i can admit when i’m wrong (which as of late is rarely. so remember that)

because i am a better person for knowing and embracing all of this.
so there you have it...
i win!

No comments:

Post a Comment