Thursday, March 29, 2012

bad habbits for 2 please...

Ok so I have a confession to make… I have a new horrendously fun habit...whenever I don't like something (like when hearing a bad joke, being tasked to do something unpleasant, etc. you get what im saying) I give a real big dramatic thumbs down, similar to the one you see in the picture above.  This isn't normally received with enthusiasm, but nonetheless sure is fun to do {call me immature, but it is what it is} and while most of the time I dislike something under the circumstances that don’t typically permit this action to be carried out  I have found an alternative. i have resorted to conjuring up the mental image of myself acting out a Big Fat thumbs down {again, like that pictured above}
This being said, have you ever worked with somebody that gets personal calls at work ALL DAY LONG? As in their spouse calling ON THE BUSINESS LINE to discuss such important things as HOW'S YOUR DAY, WHAT'S FOR DINNER, I MISS YOU, WANNA GO TO A SCREENING ON THE LOT TONIGHT blah-blah-blah-blah-blah etc.? This drives me out of my f-ing mind. Over and over this futz keeps calling his wife to talk about stupid sh*t. I HATE IT. Can't you text that stuff? Email it? Call the person on THEIR CELL PHONE so that you don't interrupt the work place?  Which is where my bad habit comes in... Yesterday I was daydreaming a little when I imagined myself walking right over to his desk and executing my horrendously fun habit… like while he was right in the middle of one of his {yes this means multiple} daily personal calls… there isn’t much that annoys me, but this reeeeaaaallly gets under my skin! Thumbs Down to your daily inner office borderline common area personal calls! A real wavering Thumbs Down to you buddy, take that s*it outside :0 ) thank you  

4 comments:

  1. Appгeсiating the hard work you put into your site аnd in depth information
    you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    samе unωanted rehashеd informаtion.

    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm includіng your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.

    Review my webѕite: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can І sіmply say whаt а relіef to disсovеr sоmebody whо actuаlly undеrstandѕ what thеy are talking about on the web.
    You defіnitеlу knoω hοw tο
    bring a problem to light and make it іmpоrtant.
    Μore people οught to check this оut anԁ
    undeгstаnd thiѕ side of your stοry.
    I can't believe you'гe not more popular since you definitelу have the gift.


    Viѕit my homepage Simply click the next Site

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ϳust what І ωas lookіng
    for. Camе here by searching for illinois ԁеpaгtment of
    corrections ѕеx offenderѕ

    Stop by mу website: Www.Surfcash.Co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your site have а cоntact page?
    I'm having problems locating it but, I'd liκe to send уou an email.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    My web-site ... premature ejaculation ejaculation trainer review ejaculation trainer ebook review

    ReplyDelete