Wednesday, February 8, 2012

put a stamp on it & say it with a card...

There's no denying the fun of getting cards in the mail. I love looking for the perfect cards, writing and addressing them, and sending them out. It always feels really good to send a note when someone has been particularly thoughtful or helpful. Growing up I remember taking my time to carefully pick out and address each and every valentines day card for my classmates. I also recall looking forward to walking around the class to every ones desks and hand delivering them. Be it a birthday, a holiday, a thinking of you or a thank you; saying it with a card works! Here are some of favorites keeping with the theme of the upcoming "holiday" as well as some of my fave plain old simple and classic cards.  
Sugar Paper is my favorite! If you havent been, you must go!!!



Hand Lettered Happy Birthday

Crane & Co Queen Bee Notes

More Sugar Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment