Tuesday, January 10, 2012

spec'tacular...

Since the tender age of 8, after receiving my first pair {think harry potter but bigger & blue and i not even joking} I have had kind of a thing for eye glasses, much like I have a thing for shoes and jeans… you get my point. I was prescribed corrective lenses and was said to have an astigmatism in my left eye. When the 'novelty' of the glasses wore off I retired these big goofy lenses {I promise to post a pic at a later day!} Most recently I decided it was a must to make my way back to trusty ol’ Kaiser after suffering some not so mild headaches {seemingly as a product of being in front of a computer screen the majority of the day.} And what do you know… I need glasses again, well more like I have needed them all along, but for such a minor case I figured just push through… Only days like today have me kicking myself as I sit here, squinting, with my desk lamp dimmed off and I have a wicked headache. While I stand by there is never really a dull moment in regards to shopping and who doesn’t want a new accessory… I'm finding it difficult to get excited about new specs…  A recent trip to my local lenscraftes was an epic fail to say the least, as it sent my mom in hysterics {like hysterically laughing} after sending her a few pics of the contending lenses, I have yet to venture back… but the amount of Advil I have consumed for the day is enough to get me butt in gear. Lets hope I find some I can look and feel spec’tacular in, I mean considering these lovely ladies below, being four eyed never looked so good!
 {Understated, wry, and approachably cool Rashida Jones is rocking the lenses i am coveting most} 
{Ms Bossypants herself smart, sexy, and funny, all at the same time! LOVE}
{Im a firm believer that perfect hair solves all your problems}
 {Meryl Streep has worn glasses since the ripe old age of 4... i didnt believe when i first read it either... and she still rocks it into her 60's! love this lady}
{In the words of the peeps via The New Girl, Zoey Deschanel+Glasses=Adorkable!}
{WARNING!Wearing glasses will NOT make you look like Megan Fox but I sure wish it did!}
{interesting...}
{I absolutely couldnt resist! Itsn he just spexy?! Umm yeah I think so!}

No comments:

Post a Comment