Wednesday, January 11, 2012

i dreamed a dream colored by Botkier...

{the red rubberized leather exterior is just about the coolest leather treatment that I’ve ever seen. luv the dual-tone hardware, plus this pretty won’t empty your existing wallet}


You know how they say dress for the job you want... well, what about carry a wallet for the paycheck you dream of... For the last 2 years I have been carrying around with me my trusty little patent leather snap flap Tiffany's envelope wallet. While I'm certain most peeps who own this goodie get their use in via dispensing business cards, I on the other hand have turned mine into a bit of a carryall {which has worked for me, but it is time for me to consider bigger things} You are probably wondering... if the snap flap is "working" for you... why fix something that isn't broken, right? Well, obvi that thought crossed my mind as well and its not that I'm trying to fix something, but more considering the phrase dressing for the job you want, me carrying around this once pink, nearing pathetic, piece of patent leather doesn't really fit the idea behind carry a wallet for the paycheck you dream of... now does it?! I don't carry my checkbook with me and the only other plastic aside from my Hello Kitty Visa check card which i tote around on a daily basis are a few random gift cards I've received with a balance which is questionable, so to be completely honest, I don't think I really need a fancy-schmancy red Botkier clutch wallet... rather I guess its time I begin looking into an upgraded snap flap credit card wallet {one of parallel stature to the paycheck i dream of, even if i have to fold that paycheck in half... and in half again} after all, a wallet is wallet is a wallet, right? Yes, so long as its working for you!
{im sure now that you have seen this beauty you will agree its time to throw in the towel}
{this is pretty spot on,  Reed Krakoff Card Case it not only has slots for your ID & a credit cards, but an opening a top as well to tuck your drink money inside}
{a multi tasking wallet which shares enough space for iOla (my iPhone) just has me super excited!}

No comments:

Post a Comment