Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mile Markers

“Clarity comes to me like this: I need to be living my life in such a way that if I knew my expiration date, I would continue living just as I am.  I wouldn’t want to have some grand epiphany, an impetus to change everything, or a sudden desire to travel the world and leave my normal life behind.  I want my normal life to sparkle with the allure of the ordinary and speak to me, just the way it is.  Or if there are some changes to be made, I want to be motivated to incorporate them as I go along.  If I travel and explore, I want it to be because my heart is ticking, not because my clock is.”
- Kristin Armstrong, Mile Markers

Oh how i wish this type of thinking/mindset came in a pretty litlle package as I can think a few people in my life I would hand deliever it to...

Image credit: A Brief Moment of Clarity Thomas Eppolito of  Society6

No comments:

Post a Comment