Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Birch Box

I would like to sing the praises for Birch Box which is quite possibly my new favorite thing, no more convincing needed; good things do come in small packages. I received my November Birch Box in the beginning of this month and couldn’t be more thrilled! My monthly membership service only cost me $10 and each month on the 11th (pending the 11th doesn’t fall on a sun) I receive 4-5 deluxe size beauty samples in the mail. (think Kiehls, Nars, benefit...) Inviting friends to join scores you loyalty points which can be automatically used towards purchasing full sized items right off the site. And reviewing the items you receive puts points in your bank as well and these points can be put toward getting yourself the full size any sample you particularly enjoyed! I love it so far and am excited for more to come! Check out the goodies below which I received in my November Birch Box!
My November Birch Box:
1. Alex and Isabelle {Classic Hair Ties}      Set of // 6 $12
2. Supersmile {Professional Whitening Toothpaste}     4.2 oz // $21.00
3. Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara     8ml // $22.00
4.  Befine Night Cream     1.7fl // $30.00
5. Kérastase Elixir Ultime      125ml // $54.00

No comments:

Post a Comment