Wednesday, November 23, 2011

a few things i'm thankful for..

I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to take a few moments to share with all of you a few of things I am thankful for.  It is always important to live a life filled with gratitude, no matter how small of a thanks you may be giving... Taking just a few moments to reflect on the things you are grateful for and thinking about just why it is you are thankful for them!  With that I must say my plan is not to rest on what I have already accomplished this year, but to use everything as a foundation to my future! Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for:


1.) Solid Friendships
{It feels so good to have these girls in my life}
2.) A Warm Comfortable Bed to Sleep in Every Night
{I just couldn't be more thankful for this!}
3.)Iola... My iPhone
{dont judge... are you not thankful for your?!}
4.)A Healthy Family
{just some of the things my parents taught me which help us all stay healthy}
5.)My Health & New Found Love for It!
{so thankful I was able to rediscover the true value of living & being healthy!}



"It is easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings... " -Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment