Friday, June 5, 2015

#TGIF Weekend Vibes

source

OK so I know its not Saturday, but I am really looking forward to the weekend! May was a busy busy month and I have yet to share my June goals and do a quick eval of May... I will be back on track next week as this weekend I plan to recharge. I don't have any flights to catch or weddings and baby showers to attend! My recharge will include some much need PT and I cant wait to check out the colab between Refinery 29 and SIX02 this Saturday! They are bringing it with 6 hours of sweat sessions with the SIX Hour Burn down at the 3rd Street Promenade, giving you the opportunity to test drive 6 different workout classes for FREE! You can check out the classes here, and you can catch me at the Upper Body Blast followed by the Nike Training Club Class and I cant wait! #TGIF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment