Friday, June 12, 2015

5 Things Not to Miss at Disneyland's 60th Anniversary

DISNEYLANDđź’•

They say its your birthday, well its my birthday too yeah! No, not really it not my birthday however it is the 60th anniversary of none other than the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! 60 years of magic and counting and this is Disneyland's Diamond Anniversary! Its been said Diamonds and Disneyland... I think I'm in heaven and couldn't be more excited to spend this weekend there! I'm am sure there are much more surprises in store which I can only imagine, but lets take a look at what we know is in store... 

DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY CAKE POP

(source)
As if any Disney cake pop wasn’t cute enough, Disney’s culinary cast members really pulled out all the stops when it come celebratory treats! I am looking forward to diamond adorned cake pop in my very near future!  

PAINT THE NIGHT PARADE

(source)
 This is the new parade that is basically the next generation of the Main Street Electrical Parade which is really synonymous with my youth! Ok maybe not synonymous but deff some true nostalgia brought on when even thinking about it!

WORLD OF COLOR

(source)
World of Color is still an experience I’ve yet to check off my list and plan to do so this weekend! This is a special edition of World of Color for the 60th Anniversary that will skew heavily towards Walt Disney-era films, which I know all about and with Mickey Mouse as the host who could miss this!

DIAMOND FROSTED ATTRACTIONS

(source)
Diamond frosted anything, yes please! But Sleeping Bautys Castle frosted with diamonds and sparkles, dreams do come true! Not only is the castle decked out but Carthay Circle Theater at Disney California Adventure Park is adorned with some serious bling!

DISNEYLAND FOREVER

(source)
A street to sky experience certainly means fireworks are in store! This can been seen from both the park and the resort and I’m sure will dazzle my night! This is the new fireworks show that will be the successor to ‘Remember… Dreams Come True’, and will be another show rooted in nostalgia by Steve Davison, “utilizing the whole park as a stage.” (source)


No comments:

Post a Comment