Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

Is like to believe this but sometimes stuff happens that leads you somewhere you never thought and it can be good.

Goals at large are a good thing to have and in theory make life more approachable (anything you can check off a list as done is an accomplishment no matter how big or small). April is upon us, so I figured what better time than a beginning of a month (even if it is April Fools Day...) to take a few minutes and set forth some personal goals.  Simply put setting goals for myself I believe will allow me to become a better version on myself and the best way to do this is by setting attainable goals. So for the month of April I have set the following 4 milestones for myself:


1: Finish & Read – I have been slowly dabbling in what I will call a financial encouragement book which I plan to finish in the next week (by 1/7) And start and finish the book currently on my night stand.


2: Journal/Blog - With the recent effort to get blog on track (ha! get it, blog on track), I plan to start off with a post a week and see where I can take my efforts from there... 

3: Do What You Love - And I love DIY! I plan to add one DIY project to my repertoire this month and whatever that may be, I plan to share it with you! 

4: Run - Run more, fun faster and run longer! I am going to start with the run more and commit to running between 15-20 miles from Mon-Fri.    

No comments:

Post a Comment