Monday, August 20, 2012

#ReebokNYC I need you in my life...



This weekend I came across an awesome post via Carrots 'n' Cake all about the opening of Reebok’s first Fit Hub in the U.S.! The Sport of Fitness has arrived my friends! Reebok recognized the CrossFit movement early on and latched on to the passion, beauty, and excitement that surrounds it.This place looks totally awesome and has the potential to provide that adrenalin I thrive on, that thrill of trying something new! Reeboks Fit Hub opened just last week and combines not only a Reebok retail store but also a CrossFit Box (gym) as well! Thus far my only CrossFit experiences have been within the walls of BRICKs West Hollywood location (which I highly recommend btw) and since this amazing new Reebok concept store resides in New York City (on the corner of Manhattan’s 37th Street and Fifth Avenue) for the time being I will unfortunately have to postpone any working out there...  
In the meantime as I vicariously live through Carrots 'n' Cake's pics of this CrossFit palace I can’t help but be inspired to break a sweat and get to work.

Begin the largest CrossFit box in Manhattan, along with being directly tied to the pre-eminent fitness and training brand, Reebok, it no surprise that the winners of the 2012 CrossFit Games, Rich Froning and Annie Thorisdottir were in the house to meet fans, pose for photos and help giveaway some awesome product the day their doors opened!  

Reebok views fitness as play... It has worked hard to be where it is, and they want to bring fitness, love, motivation, and excitement to each of you. To the world! They believe that the unique concept store "represents how the company is seamlessly blending retail with fitness. Inspired by elements found in Fitness Studios and CrossFit Gym’s, the environment is raw, creative and innovative.. This is a place where people can go to find the very best fitness and training products, trusted advice, guidance, community based events and, of course, get fit at the Reebok CrossFit Fifth Ave box."
 
I can only imagine the energy booming through this Box… Music bumping, WOD’s flowing, kettle bells swinging, and sweat dripping for sure! Box amenities also include a full locker room and a ‘recovery center’ with a hyperbaric chamber which members can take full advantage of in all its therapeutic qualities. I cant wait to get back east and get my butt in this Box to try it out first hand! See you in December Reebok CrossFit!

No comments:

Post a Comment