Thursday, June 28, 2012

a womans right to TOMS

based on the always rave reviews {thank you friends} coupled with my checklist titled "reasons Jessica 'needs' a pair of TOMS" {see below} i feel i can totally justify my purchase of my very own pair in the near future. {the TOMS one-for-one ploy is NOT included in this list... i dont buy TOMS 'charity' model & my purchase of a pair of TOMS will by no means end any sort of poverty}that being said, i am feeling just about ready to jump on the TOMS bandwagon. after several trips by their store on larchmont as well as always window shopping them up in their latest selections at kitson i am now ready to be a TOMS owner and future long time TOMS lover. in honor of my upcoming favorite holiday, the 4th of JULY, i am planning to purchase a pair of fabulous red TOMS. one drawback i foresee is that im pretty big on my shoes always going with and/or matching my outfit of the day... i guess i just need to resign myself to the uncertainty of this shoe actually matching anything else aside from my 4th of july get up. randomly this purchase to be was inspired by new neon buzz of TOMS currently lighting up the shelves of local boutiques... i however will not be purchasing from this selection... the classic line is more my style. you can check out my "reasons Jessica 'needs' a pair of TOMS" list below as well as a few other potential TOMS purchases in my future! how do you TOMS?!

reasons Jessica 'needs' a pair of TOMS
1.TOMS shoes are practically a spring/summer/fall shoe staple.

2.They look great with jeans, skirts, dresses...yup, pretty much about any item in my wardrobe would look 100x better when accessorized with a pair of TOMS.

3.Comfortable + Fashionable (how often do you find that combination?)

4. All my friends love them. 

5. All the cool kids are wearing them.
{Yellow Stone Wash Twill because the perfectly broken in look of these shoes is familar like an old friend...}

{Toms Ash Canvas Classics because it is a great shade...}
{Fluorescent Pink Palmetto... there is no in future me owning these. sharaing because im an 80's baby}

No comments:

Post a Comment