Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Heather Brown!

{one year ago today we celebrated with drag queen swag} 


Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the others gold. Circle round that has no end, thats how long I want to be your friend... 
I would like to take a moment to send a little loving shout out to none other than the Birthday Girl Heather Brown! Happy born day love!!! You are truly one of my nearest and dearest through thick and thin... We sure do know how to laugh and cry and cry some more... but most of all laugh and love. With that said I want to share some of the memories we have made made together over the years that with the very thought bring a tear to my eye and a smile to smile to my face... i love you HB! 
Sharing is caring and we must care because we sure do share. Like everything. "homework" at your house. Secret slumber parties. Your mom going "out of town." our moms going out on the town. My mom looking for me. Laughing til we cry literally. Realizing Brittany got out. Brittany landing and our hot tub dugout. Coin collectors and cashing in for our piercing. Michelle letting you borrow the car. 1000 mechanics... I mean maniacs. Football pre games. Learning to drive a stick. Driving a stick like I never learned bc I can stop laughing. Homemade smoking devices. More laughing til we cried. Tanyas closet. Blakes pool. Wanting to mary Blake. Bottomless home bar. Meeting half wAy to share more... even our Salami sandwiches. On our bikes (my pink and green huffy) peanut butter and quick mix corn tortillas and kraft singles. Understanding good people sometimes do bad things. Hi-kick {perfect example} Thanksgiving on valentines day. growing up and staying together. Forgiveness. Understanding and faith.
Happy birthday to one of my bestest Friends... Heather Brown! 
I love you like a sister little chickie!!!! 
 {circle round that has no end... thats how long i want to be your friend} 
{I just love a girl that can cook!}
                                                {i can do the bachata...can you!?}
{friends forever}
{back in the day when i was young im not a kid anymore but somedays i sit and wish i was a kid again...}



No comments:

Post a Comment