Monday, February 6, 2012

Strike a Pose

Obvi I have to give my little 2 cents about one of the year's most discussed 10 minutes of music on American television… Vouging it up and down the stage, Madonna may not rock enough for some peeps...but jeez, the gal knows how to put on a great show and that she did during yesterdays Super Bowl halftime show. The Material girl delivered a vintage performance which was free of any wardrobe malfunctions and jaamed with the likes of Nicki Minaj, MIA, Cee Lo Green and LMFAO. I appreciate the effort that goes into something like this… It was a production, a true show...a performance. I loved the special effects, lighting, the dancing, and of course, Madonna. Considering the years behind this 53-year-old cheerleader I give her maaad credit yo! If you missed it {or you don’t remember watching it} check it out below. Don’t just stand there, lets get to it, strike a pose there’s nothing to it VOUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment