Thursday, January 5, 2012

insta-life for your insta-pleasure

If you don’t already know about it, listen up! I have 1 word for all of you, instagram. Yes, that’s right Instagram. This isn’t just a fancy shmancy photo app that turns your "meh" photos into "wow!" phoths, but also a social networking site that promotes photo sharing and caring.
and as a oh-so-average iPhone camera user im not opposed to the way this app has kicked my “photography” skills up a knotch! While I have had this app for several months now {im actually thinking more like over a year} I have only recently began to go a little insta-postal with my insta-shots. Matter a fact, I didn’t even really start following others or allowing others to follow me (i’m a private gangster) until recently. But, with that said, im hooked. Like whoa! im luving intsagram and you should too! So heres a peek into my inta-life via some of my Insta-shots for a little insta-pleasure.  Follow me @jbuggie  Android users, not to worry Instagram will (at some point) be available for you, too!


{1. A little sandy boot action Ocen Beach SF in December 2. Hollywood early birdie 3.Heavenly, Dipper line to California Trail 4.Santa came to visit, duh! 5.Cards & Cider 6.Fam bam! Yeee Botanical Gardens 7.Diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin' the scene with a gangsta lean Gangsta whitewalls 8.San Francisco be sure to wear flowers in your hair 9.Love my not so little anymore brohter 10.Raaaiiiiiiiders! in my scratchiest Raider Nation voice}

1 comment: