Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Running on Empty...

I have a little confession to make... Something about running on Empty excites me! I'm not sure if its a product of my curiosity and wanting to really find out how far I can push that gas gauge... When it says empty, does it really mean its empty? Or is it a little bit of my lazy bones gene? I mean pulling over any where in LA really is inconvenient, even if it is to refuel....
and in case you were wonder, yes, my seat belt is on, no i am not driving with the emergency brake on and no, you don't need to worry about that "check engine" light- its just a false alarm- but a big YES to my gas gauge, it IS on empty- and right about now I'm singing in by best limbo voice "how low can you go- da-da how low can you go?!" I love my black beetle and you have done me no harm... hang in there! Daisy, I am on my way! p.s. Daisy is my new car in waiting! She is patiently waiting in the 94501 and has been since about 2001... Kidding! More like 2010, but I shall see you soon!
Soon to be driving Miss Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment