Thursday, November 10, 2011

Living Your Moksha...

I am all about the “new” so last night when I came in as a new student for the 8:15 class at Moksha Hot Yoga LA and was promptly high-fived for coming in I was already digging the vibe of this place! (Such great energy!)
I have done Hot Yoga many times before, but was so excited to finally have a location within in a reasonable distance from both work and home. I was also pleasantly surprised to not be welcomed by yucky, sweaty, smelly carpet! Instead the studio encompasses a floor which appears to be cork of some sort, which is totally cleaner and more environmentally responsible; if you ask me. I was so ready to feel every pore detoxify and that’s just what I did, so if you’re ready sweat, head on over! Pore-fection will be achieved.
First-timers can sign up for an Ah-mazing deal for $40 for their first consecutive month, but overall monthly dues are very reasonable. I was definitely impressed with the amenities of this place as a whole especially the interesting little iPad kiosk where you can "check-in" and get a free pass for your friend if you decide to bring someone to practice with you- so cool! I already have someone in mind ;)!
The intensity of the 1 hr Moksha class last night was just enough coming right out of an hr of spin prior to, but the words the instructor left us with was just what I needed…
Live your Moksha- what this means is that you live your life congruent to that of your practice on the mat… it is a challenge indeed!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment