Thursday, November 1, 2012

Messing About with Swinging on Swings...

As a kid I loved the swings. I can honestly still tell you the names of the park playgrounds which house(ed) my favorite swings to swing on... My dad even put one in our very own backyard which I quickly outgrew. There is just something about the heights that I reach while on a swing that make me feel as if there is a better world out there and the higher I swing, the closer I get and will eventually reach that place... You're never too old to swing on a swing! I would love to have my very own... Here are just a few I'm dreaming about:   
{everyone loves an indoor swing. and if you don't you should start!}

 {How ideal does this look...}
 {swing in my bedroom... yes please}
 {perfect}
{high ceilings and indoor swing... swoon}
{indoor swing for two, love it}
{ah-mazing}

1 comment:

  1. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different users like its aided me. Good job.

    Look at my site great point

    ReplyDelete