Monday, October 22, 2012

Skinny on the KLUTCH Club!


For the past several months I have enjoyed my Birchbox subscription. I didn't cancel due to lack of quality, I have actually been pleasantly surprised with the products throughout. but recently, unbeknownst to me trusty ol b-of-a canceled by credit card claiming some internal scandal which they were unable to elaborate on (complete toro poo) for canceling my my card without ANY notice (hello Whole Foods Cashier I cant pay for my $150 dollars worth of groceries at the moment... why... im not sure, but i will hopefully see you tomorrow)

Im pretty sure it had something to do with the smiling hello-kitty face that was still gracing the front of my Visa which they no longer offer and now I no longer behold- Anyway, as a result of this unfortunate scenario my subscription to birchbox will also be canceled and while I could easily call and update my card info I have instead decided to give my business elsewhere for a while... Welcome to the KLUTHC Club my dears! Speaking of Whole Foods... Whole Foods can leave you feeling a bit overwhelmed with its stash of healthy snacks and products. Want someone to take the hard work out of selecting new things to try? KLUTCH Club will do just that! This idea is even more brilliant than Birchbox if you ask me. I am pretty content with my "beauty" routine at the moment and the sample sized products have been quickly filling up my bathroom drawer. So for now on my monthly deliver to the office (such a great day when these little goodies are delivered) will now come from KLUTCH Club and will be a box packed full of health & wellness goodies with the occasional beauty which is right up my alley! Check it out for yourself and stay tuned for a later post all about what my very first KLUTCH club delievery includes!
Join the Club:

 
Reap the Benefits:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment