Friday, August 3, 2012

Drool-worthy Lochte: Seen rather than Heard...


If you haven’t already had the pleasure of viewing the widely circulated video of Olympic hottie Ryan Lochte which highlights his inability ability to nail an interview; then let me start by saying that after reading a recent interview his mother gave to the press, the video makes a lot more sense! Mother of the 27-year-old Olympic swimmer, Ike Lochte, has revealed that her son only has time for "one-night stands" and that he is unable to commit to a single girl because he's "always on the go". Take a look below and see for yourself... you be the judge!
Initially I was able to look past Lochte’s quality choice of words… but as the Olympics progressed and more and more montages of Ryan Lochte talking about some of the things that matter most to him in life such as his sneaker collection and how his dream job would have to be a fashion designer...  seeing Lochte donning that sparkling America flag themed grill in that gorgeous mouth as it filled my TV screen, I no longer could ignore the reality … is this what happens to kids who drink the pool water? Oy…


Regardless as to how drool-inducing Ryan Lochte may be both in and out of the water sadly his “hip hop tropical frat boy wardrobe” is anything but Rockstar in my eyes. Nonetheless, Lochte has certainly kept us entertained.

I think Women’s Health has captured Lochte’s essence best with their
 5 Juicy Questions for this Olympian :


1. When you see a woman you want to meet, you . . .
Make eye contact. Some guys keep staring, but I'll give a wink and come back later, because it keeps her thinking.

2. What confuses you about the opposite sex?
It's impossible to know what they're thinking. If I could have one superpower, I'd be like Mel Gibson in What Women Want, where he reads women's minds.

3. You're very stylish. How important is it for a guy to have fashion sense?
Really important--it's how your personality comes out. I don't have a set style, but I try not to dress like everyone else.

4. What do women look hottest in?
One of my long-sleeve button-down shirts and that's all. The second sexiest thing: white jeans.

5. You're surrounded by dudes constantly. Be honest: Do guys swap sex stories?
Yes.

RAPID FIRE:
Sexy women always... keep a fit body.
Celeb crush? Carmen Electra.

What do you sleep in? I'm mostly naked.
Lights on or off? On.



I was always rooting for Lochte to finish the Olympics strong… and settle down for a 2 nights stand maybe with the possibility of some breakfast in the AM…  

No comments:

Post a Comment