Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Everyone Loves Baby Lips


Maybe its Maybelline! Kiss {yes, literally kiss*} dry lips goodbye. Thank you to my latest drug store obsession; Maybelline's Baby Lips! I am absolutely in love with this moisture packed lip balm in a lipstick packaging, its currently keeping my pout feeling fabulous!  Baby Lips not only is a feel good addition to my daily beauty rotation, but these cute and colorful gems look good in the makeup bag as well!  They are available in six shades/flavors, but my favorites by far are Cherry Me and Peppermint. Its hard to knock these puppies- and trust me I have tried them all {as I own more than I would like to admit} they feel great on my lips, they have an SPF 20, and from a non-lipstick kinda gal' i love that the tints are subtle yet very flattering and best of all the price is just right, $3 dolla' will make you holla'.

No comments:

Post a Comment