Monday, December 5, 2011

Treat Everyday Like Christmas!

There are just some movies that must be watched during the month of December or it just really doesn't feel like the holidays! I mean, what could be better when it's cold out than snuggling up with your fam and watching a Christmas classic? And by classic I obviously mean something, like Elf or Bad Santa! Since I have finally come to my senses and decided to opt out of decorating my little apartment with holly and snowflakes, I will instead decorate my blog periodically right up until Christmas! For starters I have decided to share with all of you my top 10 my most treasured holiday comforts:
10. Candy Canes 
{we elves try to stick to the 4 main food groups, candy-candycanes-candycorns & syrup}
9.  Champagne
{the perfect drink}
8.  Classic Christmas Movies 
 {i just like to smile, smilings my favorite}


7.  Cozy Christmas Socks
{really... no words needed}
6.  Ginger Bread Houses
{so fun & so yummm!}
5.  Wrapping Paper
{i honestly like wrapping presents more than i do opening them, weird i know...}
4.  Carolers
{ok fine, maybe Buddy the Elf isn't an actual caroler, but how great would it be !}
3.  Pretty Holiday Cards
{ my mom would always use the holiday cards she received to add to our Xmas decor}
2.  Christmas Lights
{being home for the holidays is never complete w/o Christmas Tree Lane!}
1.  A Real Christmas Tree
{oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree...}

No comments:

Post a Comment