Tuesday, June 7, 2011

living life like a video

before you do anything just STOP...
stop and listen to my song.

...its freakin' dope right!? i know !!!!

JAY-Z. seriously, this jigga man can do anything! hes like a master genius! 
(which leads me to how super stoked i am to have ordered DECODED)
(because im am "rediscovering" reading, must finish The Hunger Games before diving head first into a little H to the izzo V to the izza)

So once this little beauty arrives, in the words of mr. shawn carter, i plan on spending some time living life like a video, a rap video which can only mean...

im busting out the gold chains...
 surrounding myself with bitches and hoes...

popping bottles like a pimp... 

shaking my tailfeather like ive got one...

adding a little t-pain to my life...

chilling with the occasional celebrity... 

kickin it with my entourage..

and wanting to be...




No comments:

Post a Comment