Thursday, February 24, 2011

moving forward...

i haven’t visited this blog in several months and truth of the matter is that is makes me a tad bit nervous writing about the things that truly cross my mind. it makes me even more nervous thinking about the possibility that it may never gain a following and while i currently keep LaLA open to invite only, at some point i must move forward. it’s so much easier to move on in life if you can do it with the people that truly love you.  and no matter what, have your back.  in the case of my friends and family, it is without question that they always have my back.  and i know that somehow, it will always work out.  and everything will be right. in the past years when these thoughts crossed my mind it was always followed by the thoughts of... well, some day. everyday my eyes are opening up more and more and for so long i honestly have kept them closed, metaphorically speaking... some wise words from a very strong woman:

1 comment:

  1. Its funny how life can pass you by while your're asleep. I totally relate to this.
    Keep growing! Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete